Better than an iBuyer
Homeward helps you buy before you sell, maximizing your home equity and putting you in the driver's seat
as featured in
Homeward helps you buy before you sell, maximizing your home equity and putting you in the driver’s seat
Homeward vs iBuyers
The Homeward Way gives you the peace of mind of a guaranteed sale while allowing you to maximize your profits
|Buy before you sell|
|Make an all cash offer|
|Maximize your home equity|
|Move on your timeline|
|Guaranteed home sale|
|Avoid double loan payments|
|Save an average of 2% off the list price1|
Homeward: buy first, earn more
- Make an all cash offer on your new home, which is twice as likely to be accepted.
- Cash saves Homeward customers an average of 2% off the list price, offsetting our 1.9% fee1.
- Move in and rent your new home from Homeward - you won't have to pay rent until you sell your old home.
- Take up to 6 months to sell your old home for maximum value. If it doesn't sell, we'll buy it. Guaranteed.
iBuyers: sell first, earn less
iBuyers force you to sell before you can buy, and typically pay below market value for your home (See chart).
Here's the breakdown of average iBuyer costs based on a recent study:
- Their fee is 2 - 5% more than what a traditional seller's agent would charge.
- They pay you 3 - 5% less than your home's market value, on average.
- They may also charge hidden repair costs after inspecting your home.
"Don't use the iBuyer way unless you just need to unload a home fast and don't care about how much you get and don't care if you lose a ton of cash.
Homeward stepped in and handled everything, we got to move on our own time frame, we got to list our home on our own, and we got $5k more than our asking price and walked away with an extra $20k doing it this way.”
Charles Wallace | Katy, Texas
Ready to maximize your home equity?
Don't leave money on the table by selling to an iBuyer.
Apply now with Homeward to buy before you sell!